Southern Oregon Real Estate Broker Gail Schoeneberg
As an area resident since 1982, I’m well educated to the attributes of beautiful Southern Oregon. My background as a lender working with area businesses, raising a family, and being involved first hand in many of the changes we have experienced over the years has uniquely qualified me to speak from experience on a variety of important topics in and around our region. I am pleased to be a part of RE/MAX Integrity, one of our area’s premier Real Estate organizations.
As a Realtor, not only do I take my client commitment seriously, I’m also serious about my community involvement! Being a part of a vibrant, caring community, is a basic foundation for a true real estate professional. Some of my civic and industry involvement is as follows:
- Home Building Association of Jackson County
- The Chamber of Commerce
- The Medford Rotary Board of Directors
- Medford Rotary President 2007-2008
- National Association of Realtors
- Rogue Valley Association of Realtors
- Co-Founder of Southern Oregon Business Conference
Real Estate Designations
- Life Member of Million Dollar Club
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Senior Real Estate Specialist Designation
- Real Estate Negotiations Expert Designation
- Accredited Buyer Representative
My Real Estate profession is built on trust, service and integrity. I am dedicated to exceeding your expectations in these areas.
As a Real Estate Professional, I have experience and knowledge including marketing, financing and both buyer and seller representation.
I will work to make sure every detail in your transaction is covered and provide you with the assurance of the complete, professional approach necessary in today’s changing market.
I’m here to help. Feel free to contact me today! 541.840.1909